Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nyymd6 or anyone cs retake question.. - havanaangela
I failed my cs and I am now trying to get another before the end of the year. Is it better to get a date in March(where there at now) and try to set up sceduling preference. This is what ecfmg says about it, " You can create scheduling preferences to monitor the availability of preferred test dates and centers. You can change your scheduled test date and / or center, subject to availability; a fee may be charged for this service depending on how much notice you provide when canceling your appointment. See Step 2 CS Rescheduling Policy."

Or is it better to just wait in for a date to come up and grab it.

My question is because I don't know if ecfmg will automatically give you a early date if you set up a scheduling preference list and take a later date for now until they find one..

Thank you in advance..
any date u desired u will get it i m sure as i failed in July 18 and at sitting infront of my notebook i got it aug 6th at desired centre n now i m passed so dont loose courage.. u have excellent credentials and i m sure u will do grt in ivs too...jusst sit infront of computer like an crazy for a week involve ur family members friends to find the date and try to find in night hours keep searching u will find definately ur desired ...try to take Early CS in nov or dec so u wil be certified by ecfmg before match day good luck

believe me stop expecting ECFMG that they will find date for u ...work for urself..n grab it any desired date u want....GOOD LUCK
you have given me hope ty cssuccess09
grab the date ASAP.. just sit in front of the comp and hit refresh until you find a closer date.. and then keep doing it still.. as long as you dont cancel a date within a certain time period, its free..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »