Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs sttudy partner in bronx new york - austinflint
WHo so ever is ready for preparation with me I am all time available except Wednesday when I go to a private Cliic as an observer.
can call me my no 516 605 4893
ks2065
I live in Bronx too.

c.nazrul

347-435-5625
ok dears,
My email is sadaanwaster, I would be glad to practice the cases with you. And I shall be obiged if I could know the country and your med school. This is for the ease and good communication and not for someother thing.

Regards
Deear austinflint...
i find rude an upolite ask about country and med school, since u are already DIVIDING people, and that is a way of DISCRIMINATION

I had sevaeral study partners, and we never kew our countries and med schools, and WE ALL PASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!...all we were from all over the world, one was Asian, other Hispanic, other Indian and one European.......we NEVER ASKED THAT

Please do not come with such a thing here, you are DIVIDING

Hi yoda1, I am really very very sorry if i have heart you unintentionally, I am hee to appologise, dear. As I very clearly mentioned before I have a little problem with my understandin gof other accents, therefore I put this aspect in my reply. I am really very sorry if u have got hurted that I absolutely didnt mean.
As I am new to this country therefore I am facing difficulty that I am sure shall not be aproblem after I spend some time overhere.
Hope U have understood me. I am looking forward for ur reply.
Regards
Hi yoda1, I am really very very sorry if i have heart you unintentionally, I am hee to appologise, dear. As I very clearly mentioned before I have a little problem with my understandin gof other accents, therefore I put this aspect in my reply. I am really very sorry if u have got hurted that I absolutely didnt mean.
As I am new to this country therefore I am facing difficulty that I am sure shall not be aproblem after I spend some time overhere.
Hope U have understood me. I am looking forward for ur reply.
Regards
MY Cell No, 347-208-4414
Thank you very much Nazrul.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »