Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTERVIEWS/REJECTIONS 15TH October GATHER HERE - mini_mini
for Bridgeport? i submitted mine sept 2.. i guess i made it past the first or second round of rejections.. but not this latest one?
my credentials
mid 90+/ 95+/ cs pass/ residency home coutnry/ more than 6 mo USCE/ 2 us lors/ 2004 grad/res done in 2006

visa-gc
Got an interview offer from Uni of Minnesota,IM today.Thanks to Allah.Steps 1 n 2 99,cs 2nd attempt,usce,no visa issue,2006 grad.
99/99/cs pass/3 month USCE/05 grad/NEED VISA.....(I think problem is here)

Dear Applicant,

The Residency Review and Selection Committee at UAB Montgomery Internal Medicine Residency, Montgomery, Alabama, have reviewed your application for a residency position in our program. Due to the large volume of applications for a small community based academic program, it was difficult to narrow our selection for interviews down to a manageable number, but we managed to do so and finally, complete our interview list. Unfortunately, we cannot interview everyone and we regret to inform you that your application for interview has been denied. Thank you for your interest in our program and we do wish you much success in your medical endeavors.

when did you apply there?

I got the rej 2 weeks ago.
I got from wayne state in sept
very silent day
i applied 10 days back
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »