Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys throw some jokes !!!!! - smiley9
(;0)--+---< XYZ was filling up application form for a job. He was not sure as to what to be filled in column "Salary Expected". After much thought he wrote: Yes!
Mrmonk I guess we r the only ones with some humor left----other r too serious --no wonder we r angels---and fly---we take things lightly
Flash news: A 2 seater plane crashed in a graveyard in Anystan . Local people have so far found 500 bodies and are still digging for more..

This is the last one---for the day
here is the one....
whats the height of fashion? putting lipstick on vertical lips
whats the height of cleanliness? masturabating with chop sticks
Height of irritation---A one handed man hanging from a cliff and his balls itching..
haha
I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and
slowly the other driver got out of his car.

You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just
seem funny?

Yeah, well I couldn't believe it.... he was a DWARF!!!

He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!!!'

So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'

And that's how the fight started.....
lol....
this one is a bit too naughty, so viewer discretion is advised.

there is a deleted scene in the Sex in the city, here is how it goes:

the beautiful women and handsome men r having a lawn party. one of the guy proudly says: we guys just had a sausage party two nights ago. the sexy main actress answers: oh yeah, we girls just had a clam party last night!

then one of the smartest guy there cried out loud: oh, why can't we have a sausage and clam party tomorrow, so we can have unlimited sausage and clams to eat?

this reminds me our ancestors - when there were a time when all men and women can roam on this planet naked but with most innocent minds.
a 25 year old student comes to the doctor with a hysterical problem. he mentions that he has been checking his email for no apparent reason every 10 seconds. refreshing the usmleforum website every 2 seconds though the website itself refreshes every 30 sec. check his eras website to see if they have downloaded the latest and greatest information even though the last time he checked it was made sure they downloaded everything. he posts messages requesting people for credentials so that he thinks he can predict what is going on in the minds of the PC's and PD's. what is the syndrome he is facing and how do u treat it.

Options

a. crazy guy and send him to the mental institution
b. match syndrome - treatment - help him get an interview
c. match syndrome - treatment - go back to his country
d. IMG syndrome - no treatment - provide with placebos
e. Green card fever - ask him to watch the green card fever movie
f. green card syndrome - ask him to marry an AMG or an american atleast
g. USCE syndrome - suggest to find more USCE
h. USCE syndrome - ask him to jsut forget about residency
i. Low score Syndrome - wait for 7 years
j. old grad syndrome - forget about residency
k. new grad syndrome - gain some exp until he becomes an old grad and not useful any more
whats the heights of bravery?

a naked guy walking into a gay bar and bending down to pick up something.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »