Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Sam IV SCHEDULED!!! - ex_taliban
I just got my GOOD SAM IV scheduled!!! I was so sure it was a mistake judging from all of you crazy people on here. I just pretended like I had no idea it was a mistake and threw in some extra information about myself etc. & pictures of me and my Uncle Osama etc. Presto I'm IN! Jody said the problem was they got so excited about trying to offer me an interview after they read my personal statement they pressed the wrong button and invited everyone they DIDN'T want no way no how as well. Well I'm glad that's all resolved now. BTW I sincerely wish everyone good luck. Cheers. Hugs. Peace & Love :-)
in ur ps did you talk about talibanism
I talked a little about talibanism - they do instill excellent study habits... But mostly I just talked about how much money I have, how it doesn't make me happy :-( and how I give alot of money away to most people I meet...you know stuff like that. I'm so glad I was the one exception. I think Good Sam really gets me - my essay was pretty awesome.
was your essay written on 100 bollar bills lol
Well, if you are not near Baltimore, be prepared to waste $400 for airticket and hotel.
hey mr taliban...how is osama dude? say my hi to him...
ex taliban.........GL2U
Dude..u must have sent photos of ur ass...I mean osama,right?
Hi what if I do the same thing , ex_talban, what do u think shall it work. Uknow I have 99 and 90 two research publication from my home country,, less than three years post grad. What do u think should I send them my credentials just like u did,,, after I have received the same email of appology.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »