Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protecting Rights of Citizens and GC holder's. - dochoney
docwell,

Donot reply to them,
just foucus on the motive.They will distract you.
Appeal to all Citizen's and GC IMG's

Keep our post on the top.

Don't waste time talking to foreigners, instead keep emailing, mailing to Government agencies and News channels and print media.

Results of our effort:- We started with five and now we are 47.

Be persistent.

Citizen and IMG Group.
Cococure, you say you're of european origin and are german. I seriously doubt that. You definitely do not talk like a geman. Germans know how to behave themselves and have respect for other people.
Citizen and GC IMG Group.

Sorry dochoney.
@docwell, i did the same thing during the summer...i applied to 94 programs that match my criteria, before that, i called them all..and i even have an attempt in step 1 ..my creds were 86/92/pass/ and now waiting for step 3 results... also no visa and only 1 month usce....i only had 4 ivs...1im and 3 fm--------i was lucky enough to get the position i wanted in im........and it really hurts my ego to see that i only had 4 iv offered....especially if i think of all those sacrifice i made while studying for the usmles, even though i was a doc already in my country (germany)- meaning having to do those med exams twice (germany and usa)---so believe me...i understand and feel your frustration and pain....because we all worked hard and we all deserve to get a position---but does that give you the right to condemn others who have worked just as hard as you but happened not to have a gc?? NO!............

how were your usmle scores??? its just a fact that this whole residency process is very competitive- so there is more to that than scores..obviously...okay...if you don´t have any iv yet, it is very frustrating- i can imagine... well, i just cancelled my iv at upmc mc keensport and forbes--both in pa---maybe that will help a lil bit...

i´m really sorry for you- and i think its really unfair if anyone in not given a chance-not even by a single iv.....but don´t loose hope...the iv season is not over yet...and lots of peeps are already cancelling ivs cuz of prematches or too many ivs..a friend of mine keeps cancelling ivs cuz she has too many of them..they are all in the nyc area...

so keep the faith and talk to god instead of writing nonsense mails that offend others who have worked just as hard as you to get into residency....remember- god don´t like ugly..lol....seriously...

pray for an iv (sometimes it only takes one iv to match)...have faith and you will succeed...never envy others and be grateful for what you have........and you will succeed...if not today- then tomorrow!!

peace & blessings
good luck- i will pray for you
@ nubian............ du bist doch echt ein witz...hahahaaaaa

kommst du aus deutschland oder was??? falls nicht- dann halt die fresse...lol

if you know germans so well..then you should know what i am talking about...lol

ich lach mich tod..........hahahhahaha
good job docwell
It's not about making me or anyone else happy . I will not brag about my credentials like you . I wish you well and good luck
Cococure,
Like somebody said in an earlier post...Verrucktheit!!! Craziness!!!
was denn nubier..................kannste denn kein deutsch sprechen??? ich dacht edu hast in D gelebt?? was soll hier verrückt sein?? ausser ihr halbaffen ..ihr macht euch echt lächerlich!!!!

ohhhh gheeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz you guys are such jokes...lol...

so just cuz you have lived in germany for a few, you think you know us??? lol... woher kommst du überhaupt..nubian?? hört sich ägyptisch an..............naaa, biste denn ein nubier?? und wo in D hast du bitte gewohnt??? lol... in was für nem kleinen dorf??? soorry, aber ich komme aus berlin....und wir berliner sind anders...but since you and your friends are sooo smart, i am sure you know that already....

i definitely gotta tell my firend annegermany to come check this thread out....she will laugh her butt off..lol................

oh mein gott ihr seid alle echt witzfiguren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kein wunder ihr habt noch keine residency stelle.................hahahahaha
@cococure

thank you for your nice feelings,i guess you understand how do we feel ,reading other people comments when they think that we had every thing in a silver plate and we did not work enough on our credentials and so on.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »