Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protecting Rights of Citizens and GC holder's. - dochoney
Correction your citizen but not MD..you should've studied in US instead somewhere else
to mrmonk

again.its correction and not coorections and pray(PLEASE) tell me where do i need to be corrected
are we americans responsible for the other nation's employment?why they are taking our rights in a land that our parents worked and paid taxes.why they are taking our happiness and job opportunity?residency positions are limited , they can regulate the visa people very efficiently.they can specify 10% of seats for visa 's.
"Correction your citizen but not MD..you should've studied in US instead somewhere else"

I am an MD ...W.H.O says i am an MD....E.C.F.M.G. says i am an MD....all over the world including USA i am an MD.

and you just can not tell me where i should study .please do not try to be smart and divert the discussion to a different direction.
Please donot respond to those who are against us and waste our time,unless its necessory.

Many of us being distracted before and lost their hope and couldnot be able so far to make ouselves strong.

But I,m active this time and so are many.Believe me each of one have to fight , than only we will win.

Mrmonk ,please correct my mistakes as i did not run my software to check my spellings.Thanks.
pray can be substituted for please.its just that this thread is a tad bit too prehistoric so i felt that the right words should be brought into attention.
dont try to justify your incapacity of obtaining a residency by saying imgs take those positions away. the issue so far is that the best applicant get's the position . recognize it and work harder instead of complaning
"please correct my mistakes as i did not run my software to check my spellings."

I did not know a special software was needed to use proper English. LOL!

virtuoso
again we need to understand what residency is?

its a training position ...that is the concept behind doing 3-5 years of residency .
that mean you can not disqualify a candidate who have a lower score or attempts.

the requirements to be E.C.F.M.G certified is passing exams with 75% or more...no limit on attempts so programs should not use that as their first selection criteria,trust me if someone who have the guts and take those idiots to court he will win with no blink of an eye.

I agree. U.S residency training is funded by Medicare, using U.S taxpayers™ money to train those that pay. How come if those can contribute to the Medicare does not get what they paid for?
About score. If score will make you a good doctor, then many AMG will be unemployed too. If I understand correctly USMLE is graded on a Bell shape distribution. Also you treat patients not numbers.
here is an answer to a interview questions: where do you see US healthcare in about 5 or 10 years from now?
Answer: many of the US hospital will be closed.
Reasons are:
1. Increase in unemployment: decrease in health coverage, so people go to the hospital but no money to pay. Insurance companies see decrease in profits and will decrease in reimbursement. Hospital will go bankrupt soon.
2. Increase in unemployment: increase burden on the economy and government to provide shelters and supports. Hence, government needs to cut spending or increase tax. If cut spending, more will be unemployed. Hence the domino effect.
3. If not enough shelters for homeless, where will they go? Jails, emergency room or people houses. You can figure the answer.
4. Let see those and at least 1 trillion dollars nation™s debts + 700 billion bailout plan + more unemployment and more un-insurance. I wonder where is that money will come from? Just a thought.

I need to stop, I have an interview Monday. Good luck in saving U.S jobs, economy, our, and our children futures.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »