Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone with exp at brooklyn hosp-peds - mardigras
anyone who has given their peds interview at brooklyn, can u please post ur experience.........mine is on nov 19.........do they ask clinical ques?
r u talking abt Methodist at bronklyn?

Thanks
no, about brooklyn hospital .......
That is a decent program. Friendly environment and residents are happy with that program.
They will provide you a friendly morning session with PD and Associate PD for answers. No fear, you can ask your question in a friendly environment. You will get lunch after that. PC is a nice lady with smiling face all the time. You will be interviewed by too faculty member, just routine discussion, no clinical question.......I assure you will enjoy your interview......wish you best of luck.
thanks a lot, dochafiz............appreciate ur help........any idea about pre-match?
You are welcome....... They do fill all position in pre-match and most of the time in January as I know, but I am not sure about that, a friend of mine was pre-matched last year, his IV was on Dec 5th, but he got pre-match on Jan 23rd........after your effort, it is just the matter of luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »