Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I wear long boots with skirt for the IVs? :) - hj2009
hello everybody, I'm new here in the forum, just wanted to know can I wear long boots with skirt? I mean is it professional or no?
dont forget hooded jacket. i m sure u will get prematch.
Smile) come on, I'm serious...
HJ sure some long leather boots are very stylish and clean looking why not
you can call the PC and confirm.
if you want to look like a stripper than by all means where boots and a skirt.. oh and dont forget the low cut top, smokey eye make up and bright red lipstick.. Smile

i wouldnt recommend it.. the people interviewing you are not fashion magazine editors, they are doctors looking for responsible looking residents.. i would wear a lady's business suit outfit.. or at least a long skirt..

boots have sex appeal, and at least in my opinion do not have a place as garments when on the interview circuit.. we've all seen residents wearing these outfits with teh boots, but wait until then to do it, interview is not the time. look clean, professional, and sharp

my 2 cents
do you wear pants? if you do and you feel comfortable in them, why not just wear a nice pant suit if you are worried about the cold? i just completed two interviews and boy am i glag i wore something i was comfotable in!!! i love high heels when i'm going to church but i'm glad i trusted my gut intuition and wore very very low heels. i looked at others and was thankful to God.

What am i saying....wear something you are really comfortable in (not a combination you will be trying out for the first time) and that you have probably seen reasonable female doctors appear in during your rotations or even on TV(apart from scrubs of course hehehe)

GL
nyymd6 I know the IV is not a fashion show, but I like suits with skirt more than slacks, and all the IVs I've got are in east coast freezing towns, so if i wanna wear skirt without boots, i would freeze out there, wouldn't I?
thanks GL, I may wear slacks, they are really more comfy... but I like skirt Sad
all on east coast hurrying to work without boots freeze.
QED
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »