Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pass at second attempt, Now I am back to help you - sure4
hi if patient came with diarrhea and he is hypertensive and taking medicines ,v have to go to per abdomen examination in detail ,is v nee to do cvs and endoscopy in this patient??
which patient needcouncelling of pt having htn and taking medicine need counclling i don think so??if not taking medicine than councelling ok.

similirly if sexually active and using condoms need coucelling for safe sex?
which cases need councelling not all cases??
sorry it was fundocopy ..like hi if patient came with diarrhea and he is hypertensive and taking medicines ,v have to go to per abdomen examination in detail ,is v nee to do cvs and fundoscopy in this patient??

is there all hypertensive need fundosopy even they came with cough??
thank you very much!!!!!
midazolam2008

which patient need councelling of pt having htn and taking medicine need counclling i don think so?? if not taking medicine than councelling ok.
-REMEMBER THIS EXAM IS CHECK YOUR ABILITY TO WORK AS FAMILY PHYSICIAN. SO COUNSELING IS MUST AGAIN I SAY MUST IN ALL CASES.... FIND OUT ANY ANY BAD HABIT ANY BAD HABIT OR ANY HEALTH RELATED ISSUE.....LIKE IN CASE OF HTN - LOW SALT DIET, EXERCISE, IN CASE OF NOTHING AND PATIENT IS OBESE TELL ABOUT WEIGHT REDUCTION IF PATINENT IS TOTALLY FIT - WHY NOT TO ASK HIM ABOUT USING OF CAR DRIVING SIT BELTS? FIND OUT YOU WILL GET ATLESAST TWO THINGS TO BE COUNISELLED IN ANY CASE

similirly if sexually active and using condoms need coucelling for safe sex?
which cases need councelling not all cases??
-CONGRATULATE HIM FOR USING CONDOM FOR SAFE SEX.

sorry it was fundocopy ..like hi if patient came with diarrhea and he is hypertensive and taking medicines ,v have to go to per abdomen examination in detail ,is v nee to do cvs and fundoscopy in this patient??
-FIRST EXAMINE ABDOMEN FOR ACUTE CONDITION AND THEN CVS FOR CHRONIC CONDITION IN OUR CASE "HTN"
-REMEMBER PHYSICAL EXAM COMPONENT HAS VERY VERY LESS WEIGHTAGE TO PASS CS BUT IT IS MUST TO DO ATLEAST FOR FORMALITY

is there all hypertensive need fundosopy even they came with cough??
-FIRST DEAL WITH COUGH THEN DO FORMALITY OF FUNDOSCOPY

-GOOD LUCK MEDAZOLAM2008

r111010 - 03/02/09 21:00

thank you very much!!!!!
-GOOD LUCK, CHEERS R111010
hi sure thanks for ur reply..keep it up..

when you ask about alcohol he tells he is taking bears every altenate day?need to councell for alcoholism if drinking bear only .wat to tell sp in such condition ...

other scinario drinking weekly need to councel and drinking occssainally monhtly need councelling??need to ask cage

no alcoholism no htn,dm ,chronic smoker but left before 2 yrs ,wat to tell sps.congratulate him or tell about side effects??

councelling at last ?may b one can forget ........or it is enough if you do after asking about habits?

hi sure thanks for ur reply..keep it up..
-SURE. IT'S MY PLEASURE. I WILL DO

when you ask about alcohol he tells he is taking bears every altenate day?need to councell for alcoholism if drinking bear only .wat to tell sp in such condition ...
-BEAR OR BEER? IS ALCOHOL BY ALL MEANS. IF IT IS ALTERNATE DAY THEN YOU NEED TO ASK "CAGE" AND COUNSELING IS MUST

other scinario drinking weekly need to councel and drinking occssainally monhtly need councelling??need to ask cage
- THAT IS CALLED AS SOCIAL DRINKING NO CAGE IS NEEDED BUT YOU SHOULD ENCOURAGE PATIENT TO QUIT IF POSSIBLE. ESPECIALLY FOR FEMALE OF REPRODUCTIVE AGE WHO IS POTENTIALLY GOING TO BE PREGNANT....IN THAT CASE THERE IS NO SAFE LOWER LIMIT TO TAKE ALCOHOL FOR WELL BEING OF FETUS

no alcoholism no htn,dm ,chronic smoker but left before 2 yrs ,wat to tell sps.congratulate him or tell about side effects??
-CONGRATULATION I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU. YOU TOOK A VERY GOOD DECISION FOR YOUR OVER ALL GOOD HEALTH. I THINK YOU MUST BE KNOWING ALL BAD EFFECT OF ALCOHOL ON YOUR HEALTH. PLEASE KEEP IT UP. CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN.

councelling at last ?may b one can forget ........or it is enough if you do after asking about habits?
- THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT SCHOOL OF THOUGHTS !!!!!

1 COUNSELING IMMEDIATELY AFTER ANY BAD HABIT

ADVANTAGE - NO TIME CRISIS AT THE END OF SESSION

DIS ADVANTAGE - PATIENT MIGHT NOT PROVIDE ANOTHER RELEVANT HISTORY OUT OF SHY OR BREAKAGE OF RAPPORT WITH CLINICIAN BY POSSIBLE JUDGMENTAL APPROACH OF CLINICIAN

2 COUNSELING AT THE END OF SESSION (WHICH I HAD DONE AND STILL RECOMMEND)

DISADVANTAGE - POSSIBLE TIME CRISIS AT THE END OF SESSION

ADVANTAGE - NO FEAR OF " PATIENT MIGHT NOT PROVIDE ANOTHER RELEVANT HISTORY OUT OF SHY OR BREAKAGE OF RAPPORT WITH CLINICIAN BY POSSIBLE JUDGMENTAL APPROACH OF CLINICIAN"

SO MIDAZOLAM2008. CHOICE IS OF YOURS
GOOD LUCK
bump!
my email is arianfar2006
Hi thanks for all the information.
Where did u give the exam second time?
Can u please send me the cases?
My exam is on 28th april.
ripon75
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »