Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got my score.....99/256..hey GUEST are u there? - jayasurya
2008-2009 kaplan notes are better organized and have few more topics covered. If you have already read 2005 editions, I would suggest atleast to revise 2008 Internal Medicine. I read pedia from 2005 edition and did not have time to revise it again from 2008 edition. but still I got "*" in Pedia.

If you do not have time to revise from newer editions, thats okay. UW probably would cover some newer concept like new IE prophylaxis etcs.
thanks stefan78, vanco, kaps, showman, guest78, sammy, orthops, kiranraja, pmle and all others.
anj6,

you will get the email as soon as your score report is available in OASIS.
congrat! good job and amazing score...i have a q plz...i just started uw and am scoring 56!
will u/others plz let me know how to improve? i dont have enuf time, will have to take the test in jan or feb...can i improve? i have done wiht kap notes one time...and didnt go to ped or psych or bs...only berifly did im and ob/gyn. i found lectures to be so lengthy...but the kap notes are boring and with my ADHD ...i am having hard time to sit down and focus on those boring books!!pls advice, i do appreciate, John200
john2007

you have NO option BUT to read all Kaplan lecture notes from first page to the last. Your score will largely depend on how many times you can cover Kaplan notes and how efficiently you grab UW concepts. No need to listen to the kaplan lecture videos. Psychiatry probably not very heavily tested but definitely will appear with the most challenging questions. Do not forget to strengthen some minor subjects like derma, opthlamology etcs.

Do NBME online atleast three weeks before the exam and work hard on your low scoring areas.
its a "sixer" Jayasuryia. Great shot.
thanks jayasurya and GL for residency.
oh yes, it is a kind of sixer to me, rnapii. Was hoping to score the "century".

thanks drmalavia. I wish you good luck for your step 2.
Thanks a lot jayasurya , it is too boring to read kap notes all over!!but seems i have to!!thanks again and best of luck. John2007
thanx
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »