Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
application delay. -
amruta

is there anyone out there who is experiencng a delay with all documents sent to the ecfmg? I sent my application in a long time ago and I still haven't heard from them.....online it says that they are awaiting my certification certificate, I sent it in over two weeks ago....Is this delay normal?

Please let me know your experiences.
Easy

yes, it usually takes 2 weeks for them to process it, and showed that the received it, 1 more week to confirm your eligibility. Stay calm.

After 3 weeks, you may have to double chekc with the USPS.
di

amruta
use the tracking number to see if they have received it, if not call ECFMG. They usually put you on hold for abt 15 min's but alleast they will tell you whats going on with your application. Even if you sent it by regular post they should receive it within 7 to 10 days, I am ofcourse assuming you are in the US. Otherwise just print out form 183 again & send it to them.
funny - gr8_doctor

hey amruta where are u from......i am from gujarat.......i want one study partner........if u want to be one.......contact me...........no matter if u wanna be in contact with emails also....thank u.
amruta

thanks for the info everyone!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »