Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_ Dear Jayasurya, not excuse but it's true rea - drkhmer
Sorry Jayasurya, i was off line in this form for couple months, just log-in some times. so that why i didn't get your message, but i knew you passed 2ck with 99% score. that's a great score we all here dream about.

_ Again, congratulation Jayasurya
oh no drkhmer....that was the past. I send you message to get your email ID. I was there in the state of california and Vegas for almost 2 weeks and so I thought to contact you before I leave.
_ Sorry Jayasurya, just back from lunch.

_ Oh, sorry about that Jayasurya. it's good to meet by person to all good friends like you in some day.

_ did you enjoy some where else beside Las Vagas in California? i am in Huntington Beach, the city of a beautiful beach....but should be more beautiful view in the summer...
drkhmer we will come to meet you....june july if we get a 90 plus score...
_ Showman, not many ppls get interview in California, this is a tough state for the residency program. most got into NY. we can meet there dear.

_ keep intouch by e-mail, then we will e-mail to find out where we are?
hi drkhmer,

yes I had a wonderful time in california. Besides LA, we been to santa barbara, solvang, san diego, hearst castles, and monterey. California is an amazing place. Nice beaches and great climate. Not like NY. And you know how Vegas is....We were at Vegas on new year's eve. Mind blowing place. And also pocket ripper as well, if you can't control.....hahahah
_ Wow Jayasurya, you'd been so many good places in CA.

_ There are Sea World and Sandiego Zoo in Sandiego, Holywood park Dysney world in LA, Dysney land, North beryfarm in Orange county close to my house...Great canyan..etc,

_ Vegas : no comment...some say It's a Sin city, but some say It's a Heaven city..

you had really good vacation before starting a busy residency.....

to me Vegas is a Heaven city..........you guys are fortunate to live in CA, I must admit.
_ Hey Jaya, who you went with to the Las Vegas? girlfriend, or with your family?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »