Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got my score 90.............thanks ra ani ankur an -
docmom

hi
finally got my step 1 score 90 and i want to thank ra ankur and ani for their advise !!!!!!!!! well since i graduated in 1997 and did paediatrics post graduation in my country after that ,also am a mom of a toddler ........so it took a lot of motivation!!!!!!!!1my family helped and this forum helped too !!!!!!!
thanks all
docmom
TAC

Hey docmom, congrats on your great achivement! I bet the whole family is celebrating there! :o)

Question: how long did it take for Oasis to update after your test? Also, would you mind sharing your NBME scores (if you took the NBME exam of course)?

Congratulations again and enjoy your success! :o)

TAC
ra

My sincere congratulations docmom , very happy for you, and best of luck for your future exams.
bbm

plz,,write back ur experience about exam & some good advice,thanx alot.
docmom

Hi TAC
thanks...........i didn't do NBME so no idea!!!!!!gave exam on 30 march,oasis updated on 21 and got score today!!!!!!1

Hi Ra
Thanks and my best wishes to u too...........will need ur advise for step 2 also cos ur the best!!!!!!

Hi bbm
i had posted my exam experience earlier
Anyway exam was on the tougher side with loads of statistics and in fact my worst performance is in bahavioural science......physio was also tough very basic qs in anat mostly ct scans,pharac and micro straightforward and path also ok but few funny slides...........lengthy exam and since had statistics in every block had to calculate also lots!!!!!!!11

My study source was kaplan ,with brs behavioural and goljan, and online q bank and bss !!!!!!!!
I THINK KAPLAN MATERIAL IS ENOUGH but u need to find a good q source esp for behavioural and statistics,mol bio and genetics.......and just be consistent it doesn't matter how many hrs but with how much concentration u study,make ur concepts clear!!!!!!!!! all the best
bbm

Thanx alot docmom,
wish u all the best for step 2.
ani

Congrats!

We told you you will be fine! Best of luck in step 2
docmom

hI ANI
thanks ur post and advise about doing online q was big help!!!!!!
LS

Congratulations docmom!!!!
It's a great achievement!!
Best of luck for the step2!!
Sun

Congratulation!!!.

Would you share your experience about bss. Some people said that it is above step1. How do you us it?

How long time did you prepare exam?

Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »