Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
every one waiting for result get together here - spssps
hi, I am nervous for jan.28th.long wait for the result after the exam,took it on Nov.20th
has anyone applied to programs without CS results/ has anyone got IV? How is the anxiety
level ?i just don't know how to kill this anxiety.When I was waiting for step1 and CK result, I was tense, but I was preparing for the next step exam.This time I am doing nothing but waiting and I miss my OBGYN practice and patients back home.can someone add his or her experience/feelings
took cs on Nov 12th...very very long wait...miss my psy patiens back home...but it is all worth it..lets pray for the best on the 28th....GL to all and dont loose hope!
by the way No Iv so far...applied without CS..GL
I applied without CS result. Not a single interview...
Please pray for me everyone

Good luck to everyone
count me in too.took the exam on 16th dec. anxiously waiting for result
how do you guys/girls kill yr time?hey freud, rabia when did you apply and how many programs you applied? I got response/rejections from few programs but no response from about 100 programs yet. I applied late, october 29th after i got CK result.
applied Sep 5th...didnt hear from 36 prg...rest are rejec..GL
Hi to everyone,I went for my CS on the 22 of Nov.I am really nervous about all this waiting.Hope that the result will be a Pass....wish all of you patience and good luck!!
hi, i gave my exam on 9th december and looking forward to results.good luck to all.
most unlucky one.took on nov5 th.due to 4 days.i have to wait 2 more months than usual.they killed us.and they take surveys about their performance.!!! I got 30 rej.no iv
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »