Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
every one waiting for result get together here - spssps
It is a good idea because I don't know how I will open the email with my result.I will be at work and that makes it even worse because in case I am not pass i have to be there the whole day!
Its definitely a good idea Freud ! But my fear is - since the window for results start On 1/28 , all of us may NOT have our results on 28th, but someday day along 2/25.
Correct me, if I am wrong.
You are right peace4 all ! I took my exam on Nov. 20 th and I may not get the result on Jan. 28 th....Waiting is a torture for me...Meanwhile, I'm study for Step 1 second attempt. I don't want to see the word "fail". I'm apprehensive about my result. May God be with us.
May god bless us with a pass....
Plz listen this youtube link...especially the lyrics...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYojs78Tf9Y
i m so surprized the people who took cs in start of nov are still waiting for result.will they get their result sooner than those who took cs in the end of dec like i took my exam on dec 17 when should i expect my result.plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply anyone.God bless u all and GL
drlia..
Most of them will be getting their results on the first day of result declaration.Almost all by 2nd wednesday...Very few it goes to the third week!
THANKS WHITE NIGHTS so i should also expect my result on jan 28 or 29 God bless all of us and we all might get pass result
Drlia..
Jan 28th or Feb 4th...
5 more days to go/ 120 hours more.
What are you doing guys to manage your stress level?I am irritated and don't know what to do...any ideas please?i am supposed to study for step 1 but can,t concentare at all,what a week!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »