Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
every one waiting for result get together here - spssps
i am so afraid from the result, i cant concentrat on my daily activities......
i am concerned about the communication skills part, ( not drapped 6 pateints, did not do 3 counseling )also i did not answer one challenge question correctly ( he told me : I am afraid from the physical examination, i need my wife !!!!! i told him dont worry nothing is serious......i think it is stupid answer.
i dont know if i have the enough trust in myself to open the result on wednesday....!!!!!!!!
is there anybody here have a story about one of his/her freinds who made alot of mistakes in CS and passed???????????????????????????
hope to all of us to pass................................................................................
Good morning all!I decided to stay calm after I was really getting out of control Friday night.So that I told myself that this is just an exam and if I really put all in it I will pass,if not...well,it seems that I need to study more.that is my scenario and it is working for me.Yesterday I had a good day and hope t be wise to have a good one today.
wish you all patience and don't ruin your health because we need it !!!
good luck and keep in touch!
just 2 more days and we will find out...keep cool guys and girls and pray!
GOOD LUCK

2 more sleepless nights to go ..and then...? who knows, hope 4 the best
Good mrng eveyone waiting here..keep busy and all will be fine....Good luck for us!
Good morning friends,I am doing so and so today,cycling very fast up and down ,it is sort of funny for me.during the weekend I was in a manic phase happy and spending tones of money (wich I don't have,,,) on the stupidest stuff that someone can imagine.....thank God I am at work now.
Good luck to us all and God Bless !
All I can remember are the mitakes. One young sp (18 or so) didn't understnd when I said have you had any surguries, I had to repeat and say operations. Same sp didn't understand when I ask about the "Progression" of the problem. Maybe 5 other mistakes. One was saying last name of sp wrong. Another my phone encounter the sp didn't understnd the word Pediatrian so I changed to the word doctor. At the end she said she didn't drive and couldn't bring her daughter in and I didn't tell her to call 911 she probed me and I still didn't say it. The other mistakes were (in my opinion smaller). Most mistakes came in these 2 sp's. I had 6 sp's that I felt no problems at all. What do you think can I pass with these mistakes? I am worried most about SEP. The band to fail is vey small. CIS and ICE there are many more pats to save yourself. lmk, Thanks
48 LOOONG hours left!!! tension is escalating!!! good luck to everyone! May God bless us all with good news on Wednesday(IA).
Hi,
Its a lot of morale boosting to see everyone in the same boat. Friends, let me tell the stupidest mistake which I dont think anyone has ever made on a cs, WHICH I DID - When I told the SP - " o.k now I am going to examine your heart - and I reached out to get my Steth for the same- and guess what - My steth has slipped out of my neck right outside the patient room and I didnt even realise until I looked for it " Although my heart just sank then and there - but with a lot of courage I told the SP - I think I forgot my stethoscope outside, let me just complete the other examinations and then I'll go get that to rule out any heart problem ( the only savior was the fact that it was a GI case) but nonethe less I was totally miserable after that and I know mine was like the most stupid mistake which anyone can ever make. Going to examine a patient and you dont have your steth.
But what so ever Its done. And I AM Scared. I pray for all of us.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »