Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the conversion for UW SA 2? - smoke
Hey all, I just did UW SA #2 and got a 250. Based on what you know, what do you think the +/- range is for this? I'm freaking out! My goal is to break 250 clean on this test - and I don't feel comfortable with doing that now. Please, can anyone let me know of past people's score correlation with this assesment and real exam result. Thanks in advance! Congrats to all who passed!
hi smoke,
i have a feeling that u will do just great.I have read your posts and i firmly beleive that u will be fine.my good wishes r with you.Now about UW SA.One of my friends took it and got the same score in step 1.she took her exam on dec 17 and recently got her results.There r some others for whom the UW SA gave an over estimated score.I guess NBME is more accurate...from what my friends told me. U will do well anyway...so all the very best.
Thanks juliep!!! Unfortunately, I freaked out earlier and cancelled my test!!!! I'm just scared that I wont break 250 so I'm gonna grind it out for another 2 weeks and then hope for the best. Yeah, I guess its a shot in the dark trying to get an accurate assesment on these things cuz I've also heard so many different things. I'm just gonna keep on studying. It's pretty crazy - cuz I've actually gotten used to the "stars" that appear in my notes from lack of sleep! lol It was wierd taking the test this morning and not having the "stars" around! lol Anyways, thanks so much for your encouragement - it really means a lot even though we are complete strangers. For that, I am grateful! Best of luck to you too!!!
keep up doing this great...u will ace the exam isA...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »