Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University of Mississippi Dept of Psych interviewe - vikasi
anyone...............................???
I was there 2 yrs back, but I can give you some advise there will be 5-6 people.
make sure to show ur interest in psychiatry.
eaxpect some basic medical questions like medicine-pyschiatry, hypothyroidism
be confident
they might find loop holes like whether u applied for im or fm.
any other questions,
feel free to ask
hi msdhumc,,,,,,,,, is it possible to get an observership in psy over there at UMC
did anyone interview there ?

did anyone get a prematch?

did anyone even get a thank you letter from PD?

did anyone get a "will rank you high" letter?
no. i was wondering the same.
UMMC never offer prematches...the only time they did it... was in 2007 match....I know the person who got it...She is now in Tufts university. Smile.....This is a weird year for them....They got some AMGs from Louisiana coming to interview with them....I met one who is a Jackson local but her med school is Uni of Wisconsin. Madison.....Also a Californian cardio thoracic attending decided to change his specialty and came to UMMC to do observership and got an interview...so it will definitely be a tough year for even the people who did externship over there..but nonetheless...I am happy for UMMC...GL.
pcp..........i know some of those things too... but im just wondering if the PD sends out letters after interviews. I heard they didnt interview many people this year......did you interview there?

anyone here anything from them?
I got a small 4 line reply from Dr.Richert for my Thank you note....don`t wanna build castles in the air though.. Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »