Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took exam in December. Will I get score tomorrow? - letsallget99
First off, good luck to all of you. I took my exam on Dec. 11th in Chicago. What do you think the chances are that I will get my results tomorrow on the 28th? I figure that it is in the middle of the testing session and that I may have to wait a couple weeks until it comes out. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Smile
hi, most probably u get it tomorrow.i gave mine at the same time.gud luck.
Thanks for the response.... Best of luck to you.....
Hey letsallget99,
gl for result,i am sure that u r gonna pass
i used to read you in step-1 forum,after taking step-1 how did u planned to study for step-2?
did u gave cs before ck?is that a good sequence to study?
Hi tibia, thank you.....I hope I do....I took step 1 on Oct 23rd and then took CS December 11th.... I read FA twice over for CS....I did the 30 long cases in the back of FA with a partner....I took the steps in this order because I wanted to make sure I get my results before match season starts in September...I figure -worst case scenario- if I fail I can retake the exam sometime before August so I can still get results for 2010 match...Im taking CK in two months roughly...Test is on April 9th...I really hope I get a pass tomorrow so I can just focus on CK....It's been tough to study with possibility of failing on my mind.....As far as the sequence goes- I think you should take them however you feel comfortable....I'm familair with history and physical taking - so I decided to take CS as early as possible...I'm sure it would have helped taking CS after CK -since all the differentials would be fresh in my head....But- I felt the FA was enough to have memorized for the cases they can throw at me...Hope this helps....Best of luck tibia and altruist
thank you letsallget99,you have always been very co-operative
i must mention special thanks to you for your contribution to step-1 forum which has helped many like me to succeed. you have all our blessings with you,& you will definately pass cs in first attempt,i remember your score in step-1 was really good and wishing you an excellent score on step-2ck too.
thank you letsallget99,you have always been very co-operative
i must mention special thanks to you for your contribution to step-1 forum which has helped many like me to succeed. you have all our blessings with you,& you will definately pass cs in first attempt,i remember your score in step-1 was really good and wishing you an excellent score on step-2ck too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »