Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how much does it matter? - mrmonk
do reminder emails make a difference in ranking. with the probability that they would be receiving more than 150 mails ,would it do the job that its supposed to do?
havent mailed any programs yet
I think ranking solely depends on our application and the impression we left when we interviewed with them. Remainder mails I guess are okay..I think will do no harm but we have to make sure remainder do not turn out to be nagging mails..which I guess might work against us.
ok this is really deplorable of me but could someone give some specifics as to whats to be written. i start to write and end up not sending it as my mail looks to desperate to me.
find a reason to send a mail...do not just send one...always make it very clear that you are writing a mail for a particular reason..that in itself will make it look and sound better and avoid sounding desperate. Desperate and extremely eager have a thin line of separation...extreme eagerness is good...try to project it as extreme eagerness. and try to give good reasons for the eagerness..pick on even a small virtue in that program that makes it attractive to you.

You might have realized a few things abt that program not immediately after the interview but when u compared it with another program..that might be an opportunity to write to them that this is something I noticed in ur program sometime later and I realize this is something I truly like etc...
yyupp. thanks . will do that. will first write it out for each program,review it and send it. thanks. have drafted it so many times ....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »