Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
timeline for cs exam....plz help guys!!!!! - drsfkhan
I have to take a date for CS so that I can apply in coming match and also keep in mind I have to do step 1 hopefully till end of march and then also Step 2 CK after CS.....so all till july I guess I I wana apply this year.....right??

So guys question is when should I take a date ( the first available for me is 19th may) and also how long long it takes to prepare for it (minimum I mean)??

Plz answer quickly ....I am in stress...!!!!

Thanks & GL to u all!!
Also how long it take for them to give u the results typically as I have heard that probably it can take 3 month?? AND also the residency application process is going to start 15th of August this year......IS THAT ALL TRUE OR WHAT????

PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hello, as u said u wanna give all the exam before aug... well this depend on ur preparation...
regarding exams... u can apply for cs booking the first availbale date...there r 2 ways for u to change/prepone ur date,u can either visit ecfmg site on daily basis or the better way.. u can give ur preferred date & the ecfmg will mail u the available dates & u can book accordingly... reg cs result... it will take a minimum of 2 month.... & prepation time varies from 3 week to 1.5 months.....
hope its clear
Thanks Dr spirit!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »