Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need step 3 download material!!! - espiritu2009
SSDFSDF
Meusall

Thank you so much for your most kindness. As I know, most of the mail boxes have a limited capacity of 10MB. If the file is beyond that, trouble may happen. I guess this might be the reason people have not got your mail yet. I am looking forward to receiving the files too.

Thanks once again.

forcecya
hi,
i have just started my step 3.can i get the qbank & other materials too plz.
i would be thankful.
sim78614
Hi friends....glad to know that you all are preparing for step 3...I have also done with my interviews, got prematched for a J1 program...thought of taking step 3 before starting residency...but it seems due to some family commitments, I cannot take it before July this year. I am married and has got 6 month old baby.

So friends, is it ok if i take step 3 during residency, may be during second year or third year?
Or should I find time some how and finish it off before starting residency..???

Please give your valuable advise.

Good luck to all of you.
Pleople try to give step3 before residency beoz of 3 reason I think

1) To boost the application
2) For H1 visa
3) 1st yr residency is too busy . If someone is in J1 and looking for J1 waiver job he/she must have it in 2nd yr to get everything ready on time. Somehow if you are unable to do then it may put you on uneasy situation. But I have seen many people on J1 appering during residency ..preferably 2nd yr.

But definately .....exam is much easier if you take during residency.

1 and 2 does not work for you. If you are with family and want to spend some more time before starting tiring residency..you can appear later but if you want to be free of all these usmle stuffs give before.... It is ultimately you to decide. GOOD LUCK
hi ;
i have just started my step 3.can i get the qbank & other materials too plz,
i would be thankful.
sim78614
Hmmm...vthomas, haaving kids is the reason why i want to take step3 befor residency. unless you are doing IM or FP i don't know how much residency will make step 3 easier (it is supposed to be for GPs)...If you have time right now to study b4 residency i think you might as well...then again once you are in residency the program will most likely pay for the test, if this is an issue...
I think residency and kids is enough to manage. If i can get step 3 out of the way from now its better...
thanks u so much meusall.

If u have other material please email me at jane_krueger

Good luck for residency and God bless u
Hi meusall - thank you for the links I have just received! Can I just paste them on this forum or should I send individually to emails??
plz plz plz send this stuff to me too.
murmur1920
Thanks for ur help guys.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »