Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passssssssssssssssssssssssed - khatba
RMEMBER ONCE AGAIN IN SUMMARY U DONT NEED TO REPEAT THE WHOLE STORY
ONLY 4 POINTS
IT IS UP TO U,THE 4 POINT OF HISTORY
OR 2HISTORY PLUS 2EXAMINATION

BETTER TO GIVE POSITIVE POINTS,BUT U CAN GIVE NEGATIVE AS WELL
YA I TOLD U THAT CLOSING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EXAMINATION AND U CAN JUMP TO CLOSING IF U FEEL THERE IS NO TIME,
eg
IF U HAVE JUST STARTED THE EXAMINATION AND U FEEL THAT THERE IS 3 MINUTES, AUSCULTATE THE HEART AND JUMP TO CLOSING
thank you so much for the great post!

can I ask one question? I am thinking about joining the 5 day kaplan cs courses too, but still hesitating. can you tell me how long time in ahead do I need to book the course in Chicago? and If I change my mind later on, will kaplan give refund back? I check their website and can not find the answer. thank you for your time!
i strongly recommend to take the coarse
go to kaptest.com,they have numbers,they will guide u
thanks! any hotel in Chicago to recommend?
Hi, Very useful tips!
I have a questions about SEP, Is that acceptable in real encounter if I have a few grammer errors?
Thanks a lot
may god bless u...& fulfill all ur dreams... this was really very good...
Hi khatba

Thanks for this great help.

Please give me tips about this 2 cases :

Case # 1
If I enter the room and see a young patient sitting on the table with SOB and holding his left chest. What should my first response to it , I means how I should start ?

Case#2
On my entry into the room , if I see a female 50 yo sitting on the table and holding her right arm with her chest and have a serious look ( that seems she is having pain ). How should I start my case ?

Grateful to u & Best of luck
many candidates r asking about cases, i dont know why?
plz dont worry about cases, first all the cases r from FA and UW
SECOND WHO CARES ABOUT UR DIAGNOSIS?
Hi khatba

I am not asking for cases.

Actually I want to ask u whether I should empathize first as the pt is in agony after I just entered the room or should I say same greeting sentences and then empathize SP.

Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »