Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRMP email about match week - sagi
I got mine 9:30am California time.. meaning its 12:30PM Eastern time.. anyone have this?
cyclops it seems only u r matched,can i know how many ins did u have?
in my classic yahoo format it shows 13:30 pm,,, but when i swich to yahoo newer version it shows 12:30 pm...wat a funny thing/ wat does it mean!?!?!?!
guys relax i got the e mail 1;31
with 15 IV --100% sure to match
my big brother(heroinchee) with 13 IV got it 1:30--sure to match
so there is nothing about timming relax and wait.
see u all on monday
I have 16 interviews... i got the email 9:30AM Pacific Time, 12:30PM Eastern Time. I have no idea what that means!
correct for daylight savings!?
I think yahoo mail corrects for daylight savings time automatically. so when i received it at 9:30 pacific.. it is accurate!
whatever guys,
this is a retrospective study. Some guys had put their effort from 2 yrs, so why not we continue the study. Now every study is by data gathering so why not abt NRMP. May be he or she may be right but every person has their own thinking.

I just want to see the outcome how it works. Some of my frens got the email 3 hrs later than me but I wish this data will not reflect any releation with match and on match for the sake of those frens.

Good luck guys.
yes mroops,i agree with u,do u know anyone personally who got the mail late becuse i think its only the confusion of different timing systems..good luck
I agree with u mroops,

I got it at 1:32PM

Good Luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »