Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRMP email about match week - sagi
ET
@ tere, ha ha ha, maybe one of them matched at their first choice and the other at their second choice. That's why the difference in times.
Awesome!
@ lovetopump---you are absolutely right! i was just thinking of mentioning that.
mine is pacific time in my email profile and i received at 10:30 am
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:30 PM
To: XXXXXX
Subject: Match Week Schedule for Applicants with Certified ROL
Hello People,

It doesn't really matter who got the mail first or who got later. It is just a formality, NRMP sends mail to each n every person who are registered with NRMP. We waited for a long time now. I request u all to wait another few days and on 16th March Noon 12 EST we will know our result. Don't indulge in who got the mail first, who got last, bla bla bla....People involved into this conversation are simply confusing themselves and wasting their precious time. I apologise if anything I said hurt any of you.

all the best to all of you. hope we all match on 16th March (If God Wills) !
Guys look this thread start at 1:38 pm this was the 1st person who check and post this.
no one got it before this ,ppl who say 10 or 11:30 am this is just the timing in there e mail account
i didn't get the email! .. but then again, i withdrew myself from the match...
Ok , we got this e-mail at 10.30 PT, 11.30 MT, 12.30 CT and 1.30 ET , which is the same time!!!
Anyone got it at different time ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »