Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my experince - ijeoma
had my exams today in houston, the SPs are nice all you need to do is to be friendly and just be yourself.
However i feel so blue and scared I forgot some ?s here and there and in one case i wrote the DD where the DW should be and had to cancel out the whole thing, I also had a patient with IBD/Chrons/ulcerative colitis, but i think i misdiagnosed it as PUD/GERD/cholecystitis hmmmmmmm am really really scared, I cant even sleep.

Other than that the exams were fine, just be yourself, do your thin g and get out.

For those that have taken the test before, do you think I will pass?????
good luck...can u share your experience online in phone pls???????????
hi ijeoma, thanks for sharing ur experience, do u think FA will alone be sufficient or uw is a must too, i have my exam very soon on 18th in houston, but dont feel upto the mark.

what do u say abt time , i feel thats my main problem.it turns out to be 16 mins when i try to be my ownself, but if i rush the Qs very quick which seems to be very mechanical, i finish on time or before time, what do u suggest on that, thank u very much.
hello jeoma
i have my exam in april at houston ,can u pls send me the houston cases my email id Confusedanjalini36,
I'm still preparing the test but based on what I'm learning from the CS process and from what I've been told by a friend who took and passed the exam first attempt,
the MAIN concern is how well did you do your communication skills, not how good did you diagnose. If you've done great with the communication and write only what you've found in physical exam, even if you have missed some dg stuffs, there is a high probability to pass.
Hi jeoma:
Don't worry. even if you mess up one case. You still can pass. My exam will be on March 23rd in Houston. Would you please send me case information at: dengfangf!!
Thanks a millions!!
Fanny
Hi Ijeoma,
I am guessing you are from nija just like me.
My exam is on 20th march in houston and I would really appreciate any helpfull tips and advice that you can give me.
Don't worry, you will do well. Many ppl have said how they forgot to ask stuff and made mistakes in one or two cases and still end up passing.
Pls email me: icdattc2
Thanks and all the best.
hi ijeoma, can u send me list of cases please, thank u and good luck with ur result, my id is spandipati
Hi,
can u send me the list of cases pl.my exam is soon.

thanks
turjoy
bllissful_heaven
can send for sp any materials you study for cs exam please thanks... payaal1202
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »