Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J 1 visa fron india lets help in the process - adwitya82
People applying for J1 visa from india lets get in touch and clear each others doubts....plz email me at adwitya82
Hi,Congrats !! I also have few doubts regarding J1 visa from India. I have sent you an e- mail regarding the same. Thanx
Hi congrats adwitya,

Do we have to go to Delhi to get statement of need..does Washington embassy still issues it...can we request them by post. I too sent an email to you....pl advise. Thanx.
Hi. even I need some guidance for the J visa. Please let me know how to get the statement of need.
Only NEw delhi office can issue statemnet of needfor perosn applying J1 vis afor irst time.

I think It cna be done by post but bets would be send a relative to submit applictaion . tehy send SON to your permamnent add in India
mestep3

lets get together
Lets help eachother
yahbikramyah
count me in for the SON

residencyseeker
I am frustrated the way the whole system. Why do the the govermnet should sponsor J1 visa's and if they can't provide you the enmployment for the f** people here. F** the system
you should call Ministry of health , International cooperation at Nirman Bhavan, Delhi

you need to send them 1) written assurance letter(that you will return to india after completion of training) mention your address
2)copy of contract letter
3)copy of passport name page
4)covering letter

and they post the letter of need to you... takes a week
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »