Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help with ROS - bleach
Can anyone tells me about the ROS how can we test that if the patient is the one telling the story, in on case in first aid regarding the ladie with confusion and problem remembering they put ROS in the patient note residual weakness in left arm, I suppose that it is something we can only noticed or see when we doing the PE so why in the PMH they put it in ROS . Please anyone explain what is the ROS and How to assess that.
Please anybody explain this please I am studying right now and I need to know this part , Thank you
wats ROS.
Review of system is in the first aid look at the cases notes and you will see after HPI they have ROS
hi bleach,in this case the patient tells that she had this weakness as a residual effeact of stroke long time ago.so we put this in ROS.we can confirm & put this in PE too.

Pl check patient response to qs-numbness,paresthesia,weakness(dark colored section).
Thank you what I understand of what you said is that because the patient said that she had the symptoms so in the patient history it will fall in ROS is that what you mean.
come to skype now i can explain you what is ROS and how to do it in 2 mins same id than forum, now i am in braek
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »