Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love you guys/ gals I passed - ohmygod
I am so Happy and thankfull to God my Lovely spouse my son my parents and You , Yes you this forum members.

Thank you I will never forget anyone of you here....as I said previously if someoenneed anykind of help I am ready to share its thaks to your prayers my dear very dera friends.

Thank you Fightclub....I pass.
Hello

Congratulations on finishing Step 3 !

Can you tell us about how you studied? Your USMLE World score? NBME score? Study material used ? Any other tips ?

Thanks
hey congrats. I didnt get my result why?? our exam date was same omg.
Did you get any email. ??
congrats congrats congrats!!!!!
ohmygod.
I got very bad score in nbme I could never forget that Never had such a low score 380! 3 weeks prior to real exam

I studies 1irst of all FA step3 then Crush step3 then started doing UW Qbank got around 56% than stopped studying because was really missed with my creddntials and ecfmg permit ut lasted 3 whole month ( believe me or not) tyhen I started back from 0 ( doing UW questions and same time CCS cases froim UW and FA).

started doing at same time Family medicine board (Muya . it is book) Qbank book easy questions but there wewre many new inform that never learned them b4 this book but could not finish the whole book.
then did for 3rd time UW qbank and started for the 2nd time CCS cases from UW and Kaplan books CCCS cases ( did not finish all the cases).

Did the Shaher s CD for ccs once!

read Arletes Notes from the Forum.

I know this is too many sources but i felt that needed to do all this ....because everyone was sayin that this EXAM is very hard and It Was true at least concerning myself.

....I studied for 2 and half months fulltime. and 1 month prior to thisd but my mind was somewhere else ( at ECFMG office and on Phone calls!!!!!)

thank you everyone ......eveyone Thank you all
-
MYTURN I checked it on the FSMB.org
Thanks for your help OhMyGod... Congratulations again !!
OhMyGod, Do you happen to have Shaher's CD? anyway you can send it to me please ?

crazyCooL6
crazycool I will definitely send them
shaher cd i dont think
congrats!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »