Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So you feel let down.... read on - mysam
What a great post, really people like you make this forum of meaning, just before i read this post i was wondering, dose it really worse, doing all that effort to make our dreams come true, i decided few years ago not to take the normal, safe and trusted way, i decided to make my own way, not for money or position but really for science, but if you chose this way you have to be ready to face alot and alot of depression and frustration, but what keep me fighting tell know 2 things my deep believe in God Alla and my believe in myself as a humen, a humen not less than any body,, a humen has the ability to change the whole world by his mind. believes and hard work. I hope that every one stops one moment and looks inside himself deeply, believe me you will find a great person decided to be of great value, decided to help himself and others for better life.
What a great post, really people like you make this forum of meaning, just before i read this post i was wondering, dose it really worse, doing all that effort to make our dreams come true, i decided few years ago not to take the normal, safe and trusted way, i decided to make my own way, not for money or position but really for science, but if you chose this way you have to be ready to face a lot and a lot of depression and frustration, but what keep me fighting tell know 2 things my deep believe in God Alla and my believe in myself as a human, a human not less than any body,, a human has the ability to change the whole world by his mind. believes and hard work. I hope that every one stops one moment and looks inside himself deeply, believe me you will find a great person decided to be of great value, decided to help himself and others for better life.
beyourself,
thank you for sharing your wisdom. It's true we should dig deep inside ourselves and appreciate what we have achieved and get the energy to achieve more,God willingly.
keep it up sam
thispost is truly awesome mysam.......was feeling low since yesterday....but it really has perked me up....
irp,
You welcome dear. We all have our ups and downs.

I was reading a book titled "As a man thinketh & From Poverty to Power" by James Allen;

wanted to share some excerpts:

"Achievement of any kind, is the crown of effort of the diadem of thought.By the aid of self control, resolution, purity, righteousness, and a well directed thought we ascend; by the aid of bestiality, indolence, impurity, corruption and confusion of thought we descend."

"Cherish your visions,
Cherish your ideals
Cherish the music that stirs in your heart,
the beauty that forms in your mind,
the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts,
for out of them will grow all delightful conditions,
all heavenly environment; of these, if you but remain true to them,
your world will atlast be built".

fu! whats so graet about it??
tahnks Mysam . your posts are useful as always.Good luck.
hmmm...nice thought....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »