Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
premier vs archers rapid review - sunny79
hi
which one is better premier review or archers 3 day rapid review?
thanks
i have been seeing some of Archer review sample videos and slides. Some audios are here, very good http://usmlegalaxy.wordpress.com/
i love the stress test slides. appears like a very good review given that its only 250 dollars. has anyone attended previous reviews? do you think buying their dvd is a better option?
Thank you for the link. Slides are awesome
sunny,

I have take this course in April and i tell you it is the best thing i could have done, said that... it is a high yield review. Pr review is more complete.i would do pr review review a few time first than go for that archer review a few weeks before exam. Dr. red is a great teacher, what he says sinks in...you will realize this when you do questions like UW, Kaplan . If you have the means, than do take the high yield review.

Rahul.......
Hi,

can we do this high yield course online as well.

Thanks for answering.

yahya, it is taken online . It is called Webinar. See this site to see how webinars work www.webex.com. This will be first webinar for me also
can you tell me what dvd you are talking about?..I was not aware that archer had a dvd avaialable and i did not find it on their site
i saw it displayed in their store. I don't know if it is available. Sent them a message today
thanks guys fr the responses..
does anyone know if the archer live online review works on MAC computer?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »