Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Charity - jhawc
Hello;
I am a military Physician/resident seeking assistance with developing my charity. I really need information on how to get medical support for people in JAMAICA. I would very much like to get a few samples of things like topical abx, peroxide, dressings/bandages and such. So if you have been involved with charities in the past and are aware of its operation; I would really appreciate the help. I just dont know how to go about getting/receiving more help/support for my clinic. I am looking for point of contact in the pharmaceutical companies or people/companies who would be able to send me samples to take with us to Jamaican. I would really appreciate it.
I have created a website www.jhawc.com

Sincerely,

Dr. Walker
jhawc@rcn.com
(05-15-2009, 09:41 AM)ArchivalUser Wrote: Hello;
I am a military Physician/resident seeking assistance with developing my charity. I really need information on how to get medical support for people in JAMAICA. I would very much like to get a few samples of things like topical abx, peroxide, dressings/bandages and such. So if you have been involved with charities in the past and are aware of its operation; I would really appreciate the help. I just dont know how to go about getting/receiving more help/support for my clinic. I am looking for point of contact in the pharmaceutical companies or people/companies who would be able to send me samples to take with us to Jamaican. I would really appreciate it.
I have created a website www.jhawc.com

Sincerely,

Dr. Walker
jhawc@rcn.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »