Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covering letter for LOR - jumki
Hello all,

I have one problem.....each time I complete DSF form for attaching with LOR (wavered to see) ....the print out says LOR#1....don`t you think each time you print it should give the next # to LOR. i.e. after 1st it should say 2nd when we download a DSF for the second time?? and when we assign these letters for the programs how we will know LOR1 is from this writer and LOR 2 is from whom?? will we be able to view the letters after they scan them to know which one is from whom?? as it is important.
there is no connection between the dsf lor number and the myeras lors numbers.
the connection is done based on the letter writer name and speciality or department.
dont worry about this point. lor numbers will generate number 2 3 4 only if they were on the same dsf.

http://emergency-medicine-personal-state...gspot.com/
come on no one wants to answer.......please somebody ........tell me what to do??
i answered your question but it was deleted because free help is not allowed, i hope you will read this answer befor deletion.
no it is not supposed every time you print a ne dsf to have a new number assigned, but the name of the letter writer should be as correct as possible.
when they do alink between your lors and myeras they dont use these numbers, they use the writers name and department.
after upload you will only be able to see the name of the writer in the myeras (after you designate them) to apply what you want to each program.
Thanks a million applicant guide
should we mention the name of the program to which the assistant prof is associated with? like ;

Tommy lee, MD
Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine, UTMB

and, do we have to mention the dept... like

assistant prof, critical care, internal medicine

I appreciate your help.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »