Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS review courses QUERY - neversaydie4
Hi, I am going to take the CS in Philly next month. I was planning to take some course before exam. Do you suggest any of these? Or these are waste of money? Please give your valuable input. Will decide according to that. Thanks.

1. csereview.com

2.passcsa.com

I am interested in 1/3 day course,cant afford more than that.
yeah its waste of money when the center is philly ...try to change the center ....they fail lot of people

I took the three day course in Philly, cse review. Passcsa does not have personal teaching or a native teacher/instructor. got a discount and it was worth it.
I took cs review and it was awsome
thanks people. is philly a risky center? then where should I take exam? cse review did not show any mock exam type thing on their website. passcsa will give 10 SP mock exam as wriiten on the website. so mock exam isnt that important?
I would recommend a private step 2 cs tutor that used to be a SP.

you can call 9146194055 or email tarasoff775 for info on private 1 on1 sessions

I passed on the first attempt because of this tutor, I dont think i would have been able to do it without him
any input on csereview and passcsa? whether csereview gives mock exam?
the entire teaching with csereview is hands on mock exam training practicing high yield cases.You will be timed and taped for each case with instant corrections. It is all individual instruction and this is best. pass csa does not do this and not good feedback as well. csereview has also been around the longest , over 10 years. Dr. Mark knows what he is doing.

Philly is not a risk center , this is a bad rumor.
need feedback from regular forum members. Smile not the fake ids for advertisements. they can do the job better on the right hand side bar. thanks.

This is not a fake ad, I will e-mail you my full name , aamc# and date I passed. I am simply very thankful to them and wish others the same. Good Luck to all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »