Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have the token, how to log in? - verypositive
where put this long number at AAMC, after click myears
Hi verypositive,

Once you log onto myeras, you need to register as a new user - you will see that on the top right hand corner of the screen once you try to log in. When you register, you will be asked for the token number given to you by eras, and then you can set up your password. Once you have done this, you should be able to log on and work on your application.
got it, thanks
do we have to resumbit LORs again as repeat applicant?
seems original letters are required in ears for repeat applicants
verypositive,

you will only submit LOR's as a repeat applicant if :
1.You didnt use them to apply to programs last year.
2.If you want to submit updated, replacement or New LOR's.
mysam

where can I see my documents? on ears or aamc?
http://www.ecfmg.org/eras/repeat.html
the link provides instructions how to use your LORS.

Reusing Letters of Recommendation
Request your Residency Token.
Use your Token to register at MyERAS.
Once registered, allow one business day for the LoRs you submitted for ERAS 2009 to be transferred to your ERAS 2010 applicant record.
Go to the ERAS Support Services page in ECFMG™s OASIS and click on œVerify Receipt of Documents. You will be able to view the letter writer information for those LoRs that are available for reuse.
Once you have identified which LoRs you wish to reuse, access MyERAS and go to the œDocuments section. Under the œLetter of Recommendation tab, create an electronic slot for each letter writer, as instructed.
The next business day, ERAS Support Services will receive your letter writer list electronically. The corresponding LoRs will be attached to your ERAS record and uploaded to the ERAS PostOffice.
Monitor the status of your ERAS application through the Applicant Document Tracking System (ADTS), which you can access from MyERAS
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »