Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help!! - ortholove
I want to take either nbme or uw test tomorrow..my exam is in 2 weeks...I know nbme is better but i took it already 5 weeks ago...do u think i should take nbme now and see were i stand or should i take the uw exam..please help..i heard uw assesment is no good. which one should i take?
I dont think either NBME or UW assessment is that great. I think you should self-assess. What was your avg. for UW & Kaplan, analyze your weak points and go from there. It is always good to cram all your main reading source one last time within the week that you are going to give your exam. Try to do as many CCS cases the last 7 days before the test as well so its more fresh in your mind. I dont know how you have been studying but if you put the time in like everyone else here you should be ok with my advice. In any event good luck!! Hope you do good! ---Remember half the exam is your confidence when you walk in there, relax and know what you know and give it your best--- Smile
thanks redmouser..ya ive been studying very hard for the exam..i didnt really do kaplan..with all my steps i just did uw..i averaged around a 54%.. now doing all the wrong ones ..ur right i dont think neither is good..but its just a nice way to see where i stand for the multiple choice..im on my second run with ccs cases..i was thinking nbme..but ive even thought of not taking anything at all..lol i plan on cramimg master the boards these next two weeks..oh boy..just want this over already..studying hard for 3 months!
and if u still wants to take an assessment ,do nbme.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »