Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jan 2010 exam takers - post ur study progress here - phxeagles
i am planning in march
i am doing the last book immunology and finishing the qbank in comming 1 and half months.
than FA and uw.
Ah! cold weather fatigues me more easily while studying n makes me sleepy..grabbed a cuppa..anyhow hope u guys r all studying well..I m hitting Goljan RR for the rest of the day today...how is the study progress going? how many days did Goljan RR 1st read take for those of you who finished it? my e-mail is phxeagles
Good luck to all...study well n focus.TC.
Hi everybody!
I`m aiming for January too. I`m an old IMG, graduated almost 8 years ago.
Here is my study "progress":
Started in July with Kaplan notes, just finished 1st reading of all the subjects along with kaplan videos(need to recall everything).
My plan is to do the second reading of Kaplan notes by organ systemwise and finish everything by the end of November. In parallel want to do Kaplan Qbank.
In December, I`ll do my first NBME, then will do USMLEWORLD questions along with First Aid and then take another NBME by the begining of Jan, followed by an exam(depending on the score of the last NBME).
Please, share your progress!
THANKS!
hi guys ...i too want to join the group...im planning to take the exam sometime early next year..have just started with kaplan anatomy but i plan to speed up hopefully...please help me too and post ur study schedules too...i ll be really thankful
mubs_mub
How is everyone in the Jan/Feb target exam group doing? Hope u r crushing the books...me doing ok at my study at this point..in my First read ..shd be done by nov end and then go to 2nd read with FA in Dec...how about u all? hows the study progress? post ur progress n motivate me n others too...my e-mail is phxeagles
Good luck to all...study well to ace it..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »