Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rosalind Franklin University - cluster
what's wrong with them, they've not even downloaded my application, I applied on Sep 2nd. anybody else or it's just me
anybody
I heard, There are lot of issues in this program so don't be so excited for them.
that's my point, even though it's a "university" I applied there as a backup because of the bad reputation, surprisingly they didn't download my application which pissed me off
I'd like to know if this is only my case or you people also waiting for your apps to be downloaded.
IM? they have DL'd my app
They just downloaded my application an hour ago. Strange even I applied on sep 1st.
This program got multiple warnings from the ACGME board in the past.. lot of issues and controversies..I heard...You know what It lost its accredidation under a different name a few years ago thus it lost its reputation...with this it renamed itself to its current name Ros Franklin....
Really? What kind of issues?
Rosalind Franklin University used to be known as Finch University. The Chicago Medical School was, and is, a college under both names. The CMS lost accreditation and was then put on probationary status with the LCME. It is now offically off probation and returned to its full accreditation. so now i think it should be OK..but people don't forget the past.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »