Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny!!! - brancipaun
I saw this few weeks ago, and I don't want it to be forgotten:

Dear applicants,
Thanks for your interest for the job of pizza delivery boy at prestigious pizzahut.Due to masive number of applications we have recieved so far, we are sorry to let you know that we have raised our eligibility criteria for the job than previously advertised. Now to be eligible for the job, you MUST at least be ECFMG certified, otherwise your application will not be considered. Step-3 is preferable, even though we appreciate the fact that you will be illegal in this country. We will let you know about the outcome of your application process once we are done with our final shortlisting. In the meantime we strongly encourage you to apply to your local gas stations for any upcoming job, because pizzahut is getting fiercely competitive for the IMGs. Thank you for your interest in pizzahut and good luck for your future

(PS: Due to massive demand we are also getting a few applications from the AMGs as well. But may we be just clear here once and for all: ''AMGS NEED NOT APPLY FOR THIS POST. THIS EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY IS ONLY FOR THE IMGS. We apologize for any inconvenience created.)
Dude,
You are embarrassing me! He,he,he,he!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »