Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone on the same boat? - uae2007md
hi, registered on sept 1, no iv no rejections yet. my credentials, s1 81(2nd attemp) st2 83 cs passed, still to take step 3 , finished im training in my country,was chief resident, received awards both clinical and research in my home country.no usce.no gaps in my training, working as an in house internist at present.maybe i will never get an interview? what are my chances. they should have at least send me rejections than silence. btw, i need visa.iv only applied to 26 im programs so far bec i think i have slim chances. anyone on the same boat?
year of grad? and please apply to more programs if u can
2004, then straight to residency.i want to but, im thinking, with my scores, it would be a waste of money!
everyone seems to be getting their interviews.many say that most programs do send invites early october...so how come most of them get their iv's already.poor us.
these are typically community programs who like to be assured that they fill their positions, so they start early. differs from program to program. still many hospitals to come.
i would suggest u really think abt applying to more programs/different specialties
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »