Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really need advice - evg1410
Guys I really need your advice
I finished with step 12 (csck)in the end of august but I™m still without ECFMG certificate because they have problems with my diploma translation They didn™t mail me anything so it™s just my œluck that I found it.
I™m already submitted my ERAS application, but my university will send MSPE and LOR only in the end of this week
So currently I™m without ECFMG certificate and LOR I™m so upset. I have good score (all above 90), many research and publication, but this delay can really harm me
My question is Do I have to apply to any programs before I finally receive ECFMG certificate or MSPELOR
Thank you
hey, ECFMG certificate, MSPE and LORs are 3 different issues.

1- There are prgs which dont look at ECFMG certificate to review or grant IVs.
2- MSPE doesnt have a big role for IMGs.
3- Every prg needs LORs either from back home or USA.

So the decision is up to you....
1.) You can write in one of the accomplishment columns that ur diploma is bein translated and that u should be certified very soon as all exams r done. Also call ECFMG once to ask... they sometimes speed up if you call n make it sound urgent.(they r nice that way)
2.)Mspe is not released till nov 1 anyways
3.) lors r imp...
So in short... keep everything ready i.e the caf, ps, prog selection n all. As soon as the lors r uploaded.. apply.
Do ask the more experienced n knowledgeable on the forum...
Dont worry... there is time... most colleges have last date of end nov or dec.. only few (maybe only 2)have oct 15. Many people r applying now or waiting to apply. Dont panic... think n organise everything.
GL
I Know U You Can Help Me Because Humans Helps The Humans........... If U Human Then Help me ... Please
I Am A poor Girl.... I am asking Yoy For Help>>>>> Only Visit My Site and Click On One Google Ads.... Please Do This http://freemaza.tk
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »