Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/_/_/IV & Rejection lists for today-09-22-09/_/_/ - yousmle
hi pseudobuboe,sorry abt rejection
can u share ur credentials please
89/82/ecfmg cert/USA LOR/obser + research/ 05 grad (1 unsuccessful attempt at step 3)/J1
89/82/ecfmg cert/USA LOR/obser + research/ 05 grad (1 unsuccessful attempt at step 3)/J1

Total Rejections:

1-Tallahassee FM
2- mercy-des moines- FM (changed visa policy)
3- south nasau-NY-FM
4- Mayo-Rochester FM
5- Creighton/Nebraska Universities (PED)
6- George town-DC (PED)
7- Riverside- VA- FM (changed visa policy)
8- Jamaica hospital (NYC)- FM
9- LSU Shreveport -FM(?)
10-University of South Dakota-IM
11-SaintFrancis Hospital of Evanston, Illinois -IM

No interviews yet - any comments?
My Documents got uploaded today.......ECFMG has been very slow with the scanning.
I only got an interview from Greater batimore before the documents were loaded.applied without documents scanned on 6/9/09.
Just CAF and Usmle transcript.mOST OF THE PROGRAMS have viewed my dcuments immediately today

Credentials
99/99/CS all 1st attempt.awaiting step 3 result.
5yrs post graduate
MRCP(UK)-Full Member
2nd yr European work experience-IM
Publication in european journal of clinica;l medicine.
Need visa.
Post graduate course in Harvard
ACLS-UK
I am sorry to hear that psudobuboe....my situation is bit similar....No ivs yet..but the strange thing is I haven't even got rejections yet as well..may be they dont even care to reply me..by the way ..I have applied to only one program from the list of ur rejections..so that could be one point...my credentilas include step1in 80's/CK 90's/cs pass first attemp/step 3 pass first attemp/mph/3 us lors/6 months USCE/no research...
owolabi..wow...good cred.....wait, you will be getting many IV. the documents would have been downloaded when they had become available so don't worry on that front. good luck
@owolabi ...u can never be late dear..ur profile is outstanding...u will get the program u want..no doubt about that..good luck ...
protein 2010.....you don't have a big negative such as a failure so I think your application is way stronger then mine. MPH brings something that few could demonstrate. cred looks good. I would say that receiving no rejec is a good thing in this case cause the only thing they might be hesitant about is the year of grad (don't kow your grad year so assuming) so they might say that we will keep this dude ( or dudess?) on hold till we get replies from the 99'ers or recent grad and then consider this one . I think you have a pretty decent case if you have applied to programs wrt to their selection criteria matching your cred. I have done that to my app....applying first time....lets keep our fingers crossed and stay hopeful. good luck
@psudobuboe..thanks for the encouraging words..my year of graduation is 2007 btw....
protein2010....then even grad year is not an issue.....I think its the 99 pref so you will be hearing good news in oct......have you heard of anyone who might have had failed step 3 and still gotten a call?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »