Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No responses - dazed77
I haven't hear from programs in awhile now. Previously it was 2-3 rejections a day...Anyone in the same position?
same here...
Which specialties did you apply for?
IM,FM
75/95/87/1 yr Research at Hopkins/1 US LOR/ need visa...
and urs?
FM and IM also. 76/84/an attempt on step 3. 1 1/2 years USCE. 2 years cardiology research at a university hospital, 1 poster presentation, 1 abstract, strong LoR's, 2 from university faculty, 3 from US Attendings and GC.

Researched all programs carefully.

Trying to keep hope alive. They say its still early and I hope that's the case!
I Know U You Can Help Me Because Humans Helps The Humans........... If U Human Then Help me ... Please
I Am A poor Girl.... I am asking Yoy For Help>>>>> Only Visit My Site and Click On One Google Ads.... Please Do This http://freemaza.tk
hey dazed77,

u have a very impressive profile. what is ur grad yr, looks like that is preventing ur IV's. Hope fully get good calls, just hang in there.

good luck
Thanks whatodo. That's a nice thing to say. I forgot to mention my grad year (2003), and you're right, that's definitely a cut-off.

How are you doing with the interviews? Hope that you are faring better.
No luck yet.

From ur earlier posts u look like u matched last year and could not take that position. May be u can try the programs where u interviewed last year, u might have a good chance. Was it IM/FM, u can focus more on that specialty. Anyhow u said that u researched all progs carefully, so I assume u might have taken all these factors into consideration.
No luck yet.

From ur earlier posts u look like u matched last year and could not take that position. May be u can try the programs where u interviewed last year, u might have a good chance. Was it IM/FM, u can focus more on that specialty. Anyhow u said that u researched all progs carefully, so I assume u might have taken all these factors into consideration.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »