Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
about ptal question please anyone help - step1step1
Hi I applied ptal on last december and they told me I have documents defeciency on March so I turned the documents in April , and I called the analyst last week and she told me
they do not have school code and they do not know how long it will take to get the school code or not sure if I will get one.
ECFMG certified my school and california medical board does not certify my school?
ANyone has same situation with me? WHat I should do???????
I want to cry.......
anyone knows this situation???
always check if ur scool is listed in calif directory before applying for PTAL. if ur med-school is not listed, then no point wasting $500.
anyway for u it is too late. nothing can be done for ur case for this year, u can help others or ur self for next year or further in future by calling ur med-schools and asking them to register their name with calif med board. it takes apprx 1 yr for the whole process. if someone already started the process then it will be done at some point.

GL
Hey step1step1

I had the same problem with me last year,so what i did-- I went to the Sacramento ,where the main office is located with all my papers and showed it too my analyst and she asked me to wait for 1-2 months. and after that i got my PTAL and they also updated the list with my medical school name on it. but it was easy for me becoz i am living nearby Sacramento. so we just drove to the office.

THANKS
GUNHKV
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »