Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/_/_/IV & Rejection lists for today-09-24-09/_/_/ - yousmle
Guys got my first interview.At last opened my account. So every one who has scores high 80s be optimistic and most important keep praying.

We are delighted to invite you to interview with the University of UtahInternal Medicine Residency Program. We have a program that we are veryproud of and interested in showing you. We are happy to announce that wepractice sustainability and all communication during this interviewing seasonwill be paperless via email. If this does not work for you, please contact usand we will make other arrangements. Below this email are our interview dates and interview day schedule. Pleasekeep in mind our interview day schedule when choosing your top 3 interviewdates. We begin at 7:30 am and conclude at 1:30 pm. If you are flying out ofSalt Lake City on your interview day, the earliest flight you should safelybook out would be 4:00 pm. Please "reply" back to this email with the following information: Full Name on ERASTonguereferred Name if applicable:Medical SchoolBig Grinates of preference in rank order 1st, 2nd 3rd: We will make every attempt to schedule your 1st preference. When scheduled,you will receive a second email confirming your interview date along with thefollowing attachments: program information, maps,lodging/transportation/dinner request and RSVP form, and resident bios. Remember, your ERAS application should be completed prior to your interviewdate. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us again. We look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please don'thesitate to contact us.
I dont have 99s. I have mid 90s and also dont have step 3. Giving it on 29th septemebr. Still a rejection.. Sad
I dont understand the selection criteria of Guthrie,
They have rejected triple 99.,double 99, and mid 90 scores.
I wonder want they want.
My scores were mid 90's and I am done with step3 as well.
I got an acknowledgment today but I do not know from where???? How I can find it?
It only mentioned PC name and tel number!!!!!!!!!!
@dadgirl-- they have only few positions as far as i know, though not sure (imginteractive)

@yahya.. congrats ... do you need visa? do you have any usce?
so basically they rejected all double 99ers. why would they do that?
i feel this is aa bad yr for 99..
grt year for 95s..
majority of 95 i knw of are having 5 ivs..
u need either gc or 95 to match..lolz
guthrie has 9 pos and offered 90 interviews last year acc to a site with lists
Thank you for your recent application to the Central Washington Family
Medicine Residency Program. Applications are accepted and individually
considered for interview based upon criteria specific to the mission and
educational goals of the program.

Your application will not be considered as it does not meet our criteria for
maximum number of USMLE attempts. It is our hope that this notice will allow
you to concentrate your energies on other potential residency sites.

Best wishes as you work toward the attainment of your goals.
guthrie rejection
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »