Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
我有近几天la的病例 - tengmanman
我有近几天LA的病例,谁在最近几天参加考试,告诉我,我会把case给你email过去。 tengmanman3
Translation from Chinese to English to everybody "I have cases of LA in recent days, who take the test in recent days, tell me, I will give you case" e-mail:tengmanman3
??????????
This action is prohibited by USMLE. For your good, please delete this post.You will be in big trouble if you are caught, may damage your career in medicine. It is easy to find you by your email address or IP address.

I am a nice person and this is just a nice reminder.
crushingusmle and tengmanman are acutally the same person.But log on using different account. Do not let him trap you. He is a big bullshit. Big big bulllshit. crushingusmle is cunning guy so is tengmanam3. He might report you to ECFMG. Never give him an email to ask. Do not fall into his trap, please. Good luck to everyone.
My friend Bigbullet, I am not the same person as Tenganman I have my same account for long time I do not need multiple account to say something. I just went to Google's language and make the translation from Chinese to English to everybody in this forum, that is the reason for why we are here, help each to other in English; I have never asked for e-mail address because I know the rule very well. Also I have my appointment in a center different to LA and ECFMG known that because every information that you release here is tracking for them. I am so sorry for you for being very impulsive, next time try to read and think very well before to say something against your fellows.
For your information, I am know and follow the rules and this is the last information,
"On-line Posting or Discussion of USMLE Content Constitutes Irregular Behavior (posted September 11, 2009), If you post or discuss United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) examination content via the Internet, you will be in violation of the USMLE Rules of Conduct, as outlined in the USMLE Bulletin of Information. Examination content includes, but may not be limited to, questions, case content, and answers."
"Also I have my appointment in a center different to LA and ECFMG known that because every information that you release here is tracking for them."
Hi Mr crushingusmle:

The first step is to lay the snare"Plz send me recent cases. Then do the translation." .

The second step is to catch the reckless rabbits.

The third step is to skin it.

How cunning these people are!
email drgandhi99
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »