Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/_/_/IV & Rejection lists for today-10-20-09/_/_/ - yousmle
damn, no info in the last 2 days
Got an IV at Mount Sinai Elmhurst [IM]
Congrats.i'm also waitin yo hear frm mount sinai elmhurst.what r ur credz.r u GC
yahawaha3, sorry..just saw your qstn. Creds are 99/99/pass/need visa/ old grad
Tufts medical center, Boston (IM)

Finally!!! ;-)
88/94/CS Pass all on 1st attempt; Graduating in November 09, Carib student, no visa needed
im iv from...University of Arizona/UPHK
Thank you Jesus!
saiyyan ,awesome dude,you deserve it
rej: North Shore Medical Center, MA (IM)
rej : Geisenger, Peds

when I had called them, nobody responded...no info in website !!

Dear Applicant,
I thank you for you interest in the pediatric residency program at the Geisinger Medical Center. To date, we have received well over 700 applications for our 10 categorical positions. With this many applicants, we have to utilize a strategy to reduce the number to a manageable amount. For this reason, our initial pool of applicants to consider must meet the following criteria:
1.) American graduates who have successfully passed the USMLE and/or COMLEX part 1 and have the required supporting documentation in ERAS.
2.) Non-US citizens/IMGÂ’s who meet the following requirements:
a.) Recent medical school graduation (within the past 2 years)
b.) Successful completion of all three parts of the USMLE exam with no score below 85 on any part
c.) All required documentation in ERAS
If you have not heard from my program by this time it is because you did not meet the criteria of the above initial screening process and are presently either on our wait list or your application has been inactivated. As we get further along in the interview process, if cancellations occur that allow us to look at other applicants, those on the wait list will be contacted in rank order fashion to arrange an interview.
If for some reason you feel that we have made an error and your credentials meet the above requirements, you may contact the program to re-evaluate your application. All requests should be made via e-mail to mwesner@geisinger.edu . If you choose to contact the program despite your credentials not meeting the above requirements, your application will be immediately inactivated.
I wish you the best in your pursuit to find a suitable pediatric residency program and success in your further educational endeavors.
Sincerely,
Paul Bellino, MD/FAAAP
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »