Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alhamdulillah.....258/99 - dr_aa
Alhamdulillah....... I'm so thankful to Allah, I couldnt have done this without Allah's help......... He has always been there to help me........ i dont consider myself a good muslim at all, but if He listens to my prayers n ppl's prayers 4 me, i think there are much better ppl out there in the world n they wd be blessed more definitely........

I wanna thank my parents for their love, support n prayers............. i started medicine bcz my dad always wanted me to be a Dr...... during my 1st yr of med school, i realized that may be this wasnt 4 me, i got so fedup of this field, i almost quit, but my parents always made me believe in myself n always pushed me forward...... i am so thankful to them..... love u momdad....n im thankful to Allah for blessing me with such wonderful parents...

N of course one person that was always by my side during this step1 journey was my wonderful wife, she always supported me, when i was tense n didnt know wt i was doing or what was gonna happen...... i was lost, when she helped me get out of that feeling.....
when everybody was pushing me take my exam, she was the only one who wd be saying...."no take it when u r comfortable, im with u"....... at that point in time, her support meant alot to me....... she gave me the confidence, prayed so much 4 me, went to prometric with me,waited outside the centre alone for 8hrs, n wd be ready with some fresh food n drinks for me everytime i wd come out 4 breaks...... u guys have no idea how much that helped me...... i swear......im so thankful to her for her constant love,care n support..... i seriously cdnt have asked 4 a better life partner..... im so thankful to Allah that He chose her 4 me........

N i wanna thank my brother n my sweet sister who prayed so much 4 me n always made me believe in my self n gave me the confidence that i could do it......

I wanna thank my parents in law who prayed alot 4 me n supported me whenever i needed help...... they've done alot 4 me..........

i wanna thank all my friends, other family members, n ofcourse ppl on this forum for wishing me luck n keeping me in their prayers........ thank u all.......... this forum has been very helpful, its full of amazingly talented ppl who u really wanna learn 4m...... wt i have to say is that plz always try n help ppl whenever possible...... i got so many good suggestions 4m ppl on this forum who i dont even know, thats selflessness...... willing to help others without revealing ur identity...... Godbless u all

u guys must have got bored of my above story, but i had to say that.......... anyway coming back to the actual business.......... i have already posted my exam experience.......
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=452888
but in summary what i wanna tell u ppl is that im not a hard worker, very inconsistent, u can think of me as an ADHD case.... cant sit infront of my book 4 more than 1/2hr at one time.....
if i can do it, im sure that u ppl are much hard workers n wd do great......
the only nbme i took was the 3rd one got 640/253..... which is very close to my actual score.
i studied kaplan except patho 4 which i did golgan's RR 2nd ed along with his audios n slides.
read 1st aid once n took some stuff 4m there n jotted it to my kaplan books..... didnt really like it.for ethics, did conrad's ethics book....loved it
did qbank......still think that i wasted time on that........
loved UW..... a must do......
although i did nbme3 only but now that ive been actively participating here tryin to learn n make guesses abt some nbme q's i realized that u guys shd try n do all of em..... if u have those concepts down, i think u r gonna do great on the exam.....same concepts......
Goodluck studying everybody, time 4 me to move on to step2 forum but i'll be visiting step1 forum frequently, plz feel free to ask any Q, i'll be more than happy to answer
Godbless ya all.........
mabrook ya akhi.. may Allah bless you with the best of both worlds.. all the very best for step2.
Great...bravo... Congratulations!
thanx.......i still cant believe it.....
congrats dr_aa.Its a terrific score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congratulation! Good luck for your next exams!
Mashallah , Was waiting to hear this grt news . conrgatulations
thankx.........
congrats dr_aa do u have goljans slides ?can u plz send tht to me at saadf_tkhan n 1 more thing i already posted a question for u on forum may be u misd tht .i wanna ask tht wat % of uw is good enough to feel ready for step1 (if i do it offline) n samne with nbme forms how many correct ans r a good score (offline nbme but in timed mode)
Congratulations dr_aa.........it was definetely well deserved!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »