Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wt should i study for CS ? - fcbarcelona
Hi all ..

I took step 2ck several days ago, and i wanna start preparing for cs after a couple of weeks ..

wt should i study for it?
are there helpful videos to learn from?

Tnx in advance ..
cs exam is a very structured exam and cannot be taken lightly, it tests candidates clinical ,communication and interpersonal skills as well as spoken english, so preparation has be done keeping all the components in mind. FA is a good source of information, but definitely there is a lot in real exam than what these regular sources tell
hi fcbarcelona.....hope u remember me i'm from ck forum

i'm done with cs.....i can send u cs material...if u want...just leave ur email i.d

FA is a very good source....but there are other cases in UW material which r not there in first aid

and just try to find out a good sp to practice with you on skype....if possible a live sp....and do practice always in timed mode only.......that helps a lot.....

good luck.....
Hi goal10 ..

ofcourse i remember u ..

i really appreciate ur help for me .. i gonna do 3 months electives, and i hope to find someone to practice with him/her during this period ..

my email id is;
fcbarcelona85@ymail.com

good luck 4 u 2 ...
check your mail....and acknowledge...if you receive

good luck.....
yeh, i received them ...

tnx a lot ..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THINK FOR ME
Need Some Seconds Please By You >>> Visit my site and click on onr GOOGLE AD on my site only .. i earned only by google adsense plz THINK FOR ME >>>> http://ayazpk.tk
goal10,
could you send me a copy of CS too?
thanks.
email: mystep2010
Can I get a copy too @ sayeed50312
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »